Trip to the Baltimore aquarium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to the Baltimore aquarium

Hey guys. I just thought I would share that I signed up to go on a school trip with the AP bio class to the Baltimore aquarium on Thursday! I was there once before when I was younger (probably 8) but I don't really remember anything. I'm really excited to see it again! Has anyone else ever been there?

I hate you lol... Never been to an aquarium before...
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

I was there in 1998 while attending the World Science Fiction Convention. Pretty nice place, but too much salt for my taste.
      The old that is strong, does not wither.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
        I hate you lol... Never been to an aquarium before...
        You need to take a trip to one sometime! I've also been to the Virginia aquarium and will be going to sea world on my school band trip this year.

Dino: most of it is still saltwater, but they do have an amazon river exhibit with discus! I want to find an all freshwater aquarium.

Comment

Building one of the Tennessee Aquarium is fresh but for one BIG tank.
          Over the years, I have been to Baltimore, Boston, The Aquarium of the Smokies ( last time with Mike from on site), several smaller aquariums in Flordia and of course, the Tennessee Aquarium, where over the years I have had several yearly memberships. As well as several zoos that have had nice aquatic set ups, like Cincinnatti and Des Moins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino Claus View Post
            Building one of the Tennessee Aquarium is fresh but for one BIG tank.
            Over the years, I have been to Baltimore, Boston, The Aquarium of the Smokies ( last time with Mike from on site), several smaller aquariums in Flordia and of course, the Tennessee Aquarium, where over the years I have had several yearly memberships. As well as several zoos that have had nice aquatic set ups, like Cincinnatti and Des Moins.
            Sounds like you've seen a lot!

I almost forgot, last summer I spent a week in Omaha, Nebraska and went to the Henry Dorley zoo. Absolutely wonderful zoo. They had a very nice aquarium set up as well, along with a big stream filled with at least 2,000 koi.

Comment

Well, I have been keeping fish for a few years, hehehehe.

Comment

Lol I have been to a couple of aqauriums and Oliver proposed to me in the car park of my favourite one. It's called the Blue Planet Aquarium and has the longest shark tunnel in Europe I love sharks always have wanted to be a marine biologist but won't go into it.

Don't forget the pictures when you go lots and lots of pictures
                Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

That's so romantic. When we come back there, thatcwill have to be on the list.
                  Robin
                  55g, 10g, 5g
                  55g and another 10g being planned.

Comment

I have never been to an aquarium either. Every year I say we are going somewhere and then something happens and we don't. So lots of pictures when you get back.
                    __________________________________________________ __________
                    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Working...
                    X