Some RO system help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some RO system help

Ok so I am looking into buying an RO system for my tanks and hopefully soon to be SW setup (YAY) but Im looking at a few different options.

#1 a 100GPD system for $65 http://www.purewaterclub.com/catalog...roducts_id=270

#2 as I have well water and it is fairly clean I could just attempt tp get some housings and filters and such but would be more than the 65 lol then again I could build it as a 150

#3 get a name brand unit that start at over $100

Im really leaning towards #1 for the money, and free shipping but what are the thoughts? I dont mind building a system if I can do it bigger and better for about the same money.

I also do NOT plan on using the DI portion of the filter
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Hey that's the one eienna had told me about on a different forum... she got one and she loves it... had a small issue attaching it to her sink but that was about it... I had planned to buy that one as well... they have an ad on eBay...
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

I saw it on Ebay and found the site, I plan to hard pipe it in (as I have the option) so connections are not an issue for me really wondering more about the unit and options myself.
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
      X