Love Timers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Timers

I love having my tanks on timers. I dont have to worry about my tanks and can leave home whenever i want. Especially on my main tank where I have to juggle with an bubbler, CO2 system and lights.

Makes this hobby a lot easier.
    Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

What timers do you use?
    ~Erin
    10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

I completely agree! Makes it fairly carefree to run a high tech tank
      - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
      Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
      Socrates

Comment

For the main tank, I have 8 outlet strip timers.

The first timer has 2 daylight, 2 night time, 4 all the time outlets (analog) that I bought several years ago. The second timer that I just bought recently is a Zoomed Analog timer.

The rest of the timers that I have for my smaller tanks are on the GE Digital Timer from Home Depot.
        Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

I have quite a few timers for my tanks as well, really handy to have, makes things alot easier!
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I have the lights on the big tanks on timers and I love it. Pretty soon all the tanks will have timers for their lights. Especially now that I am back to work. The lights should be just coming on when I get home in the morning and going off before I get up at night. It's one less thing to worry about.
            __________________________________________________ __________
            Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

I have a zoomed one for my 29g that's analog BUT it's the reptile one as their aquarium one (the two outlets day/night) leaves one on all the time and turns the other on and off. I needed one for the 29g to turn one off, one on!

I'll need to get a few more for the other tanks for when we go on vacation as I don't expect mom to come over every day at the right times to turn on the lights.
              ~Erin
              10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

I use timers on all my tanks as well. It sure beats having to spend the extra 5 minutes every morning and night to turn all the lights on!

Comment

Working...
                X