In case you were wondering...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you were wondering...

This is what $40 worth of food and ferts looks like! Though I will say, that food cost me 12 bucks, so, the ferts weren't that bad LOL

Yep, kind of looks like the last box I got from Amazon. I don't even want to think about how much I have been spending on my finny friends lately.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Well, the bottles only cost me 7 bucks a piece, basically. The root tabs were 6, I think? This is my second order from Pet Mountain in like 3 weeks LOL 75 bucks both times, only the second time my friend got $35 worth of dog toys. I also have a $25 item to return because it a piece of junk.... My first order was mostly high dollar reptile stuff though.

Comment

good group of products. but if you use the root tabs alot they do make a 40 pack.
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Pet mountain didn't have a forty pack (nor was I aware they made one LOL)

Comment

ah well didnt know they didnt have one, but yes there is a 40 pack made

http://www.kensfish.com/aquarium-sup...lant-tabs.html there is an option for a 10 pack or a 40.
            -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I think I need to start ordering ferts online... going to the LFS is crazy expensive... 10 bucks for lime 8 root tablets is rediculous
              It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
              As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

yeah it is!
                -Jim-

Comment

Working...
                X