X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom wants a "big" fish

I'm just gunna put this here. Not sure where else it would go lol

Moms whining about how she wants a bigger fish for the 20 xhigh. Right now it's got:

-Male King Betta
    -Male DG
    -7-ish Least Killifish (2 males)
    -2 young 1/2 inch Wild Sailfin Mollies
    -1 young 1/2 inch Wild Mosquito Fish
    -1 Clown Pleco
    -1 Panda Garra
    -1 Panda Corry (working on getting a couple buddies)

The Betta could be moved once room clears up in the 20 long (won't be long, one of the bettas there looks horrible), and the Mollies and Mosquito Fish will be moved to the pond when they get bigger. Because they are wild caught, I wanted them to settle in and grow some first. So that could leave:

-DG
    -Killies
    -Garra
    -Cory
    -Pleco

Filtration is an AC 50 and an AC 30. I wouldn't want anything that would tear up my precious plants, or anything that would threaten my population of Least Killies.

I am aware of how strange the current stock is lol

Thoughts?

Re: Mom wants a "big" fish

There are bigger fish in the pond.
    Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

LOL yeah that's about the easiest. When she says big is she meaning size or personality
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Size. Bigger than my King Betta. I tried to be like "There is a big fish! *points to Ryuu*" but she wouldn't go for it lol. I'd love an angel, but they do get pretty big, and I'm really partial to my Killies lol

Side note: this tank has the foot print of a 10 gallon, and is kinda square shaped.

Comment

Too small for an Angel. Can't really get big fish in there.
          Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

Yeah big in that tank is going to be an issue there isn't much that will fit there. You could try a dwarf apisto
            -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

No, I've got too muh going on on the bottom. Everyone likes it down there, except the betta and the mollies and mosquito fish. It's the DGs domain lol

I didn't think there was either, but I figured I'd ask. If she's gotta look at it, might as well have something in there thats "hers" lol

Comment

or at least try to haha
                -Jim-

Comment

There aren't really to many bigger fish that can go in a 20 gallon you could get some fish with more personality but for bigger you're really limited
                  The only stupid question is the question not asked. Don't judge a book by it's cover,book covers exist,. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind but only evil eyes are blind. St Louis Cardinals champions of the world 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006 2011 World series losses 2004 1987 1985 1968 1943 1930

Comment

Working...
                  X