Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Next New Tank (I hope)

http://binghamton.craigslist.org/for/3778253656.html

Saw this on Craigslist this morning. Doug just got paid and I have an empty wall so I think I am going to try to sweet talk him into it. It doesn't give a size but looking at it in front of the garage door, I am guessing it might be a 55. What do you think?
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

That is such a sweet deal for a tank and stand. I love the stand.

It looks like a 55g to me.
    Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

It does look like a 55. Good luck!

Comment

It looks taller than a 55g and hard to tell if its 4', it looks a bit short for a 55g imo, whatever size it is that is a screaming deal!
        __________________________________________________ _____
        Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
        110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. I hope he's in a good mood when I get up tonight.
          Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Well, I got up early and showed it to him. He asked me where I was going to put it and I told him in the bedroom and he said no. So I said how about where the baby angels are now and he didn't really answer. So while he's not actually saying ok, he isn't saying no either. So I sent the person an email asking if the tank is still available.
            Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Originally posted by oscarsbud View Post
              Well, I got up early and showed it to him. He asked me where I was going to put it and I told him in the bedroom and he said no. So I said how about where the baby angels are now and he didn't really answer. So while he's not actually saying ok, he isn't saying no either. So I sent the person an email asking if the tank is still available.
              You are so cute....lol.
              Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

Playing the devils advocate here, but we have a saying at work that we use when it comes to the powers that be (lieutenants, capts, the chief): it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. but I didn't say anything! Ha ha ha! Good luck on the tank!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

He never really says no to anything I want (you know the saying if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy), but if I know he is really against it, I won't do it. At least I am warning him about this one. I bought the 150G tank without saying something to him first. It was like, hi honey guess what I did. He wasn't impressed. But now whenever someone comes to the house he has to make sure they see "our" aquarium . I hope I hear back from the person tonight. But that was such a great deal it's probably gone by now.
                  Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Well played!

Comment

Got an email back from the guy before I left for work. They still have it and I am going to call his wife in the morning to make arrangements to go see it. I asked Doug if his truck was empty and he just shook his head. I told him I would eliminate the 3 10G tanks and he said I didn't have to do that. He will complain for a week and then he'll be okay. He is such a sweetie.
                      Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

That's great. Hope it will meet your needs.
                        - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                        Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                        Socrates

Comment

Good for you! Did you find out the size for sure?
                          __________________________________________________ _____
                          Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                          110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Is it a 55 because it looks bigger than that it looks at least 18 inches deep
                            It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
                            As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

My 55 is 18" deep

Comment

Working...
                              X