Segrest got a HUGE pleco!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Segrest got a HUGE pleco!

You Facebook people need to like Segrest Farms page and check out the BEAST of a fish they got today! Wholly cow!! I'll try and log into Facebook on Safari and link it in the mean time. Just... DANG! It's all I have to say. I'm not sure if I'm impressed or scared!

http://m.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f...00000920377501
    Last edited by Akari_32; 05-12-2013, 06:51 PM.

When can I pick it up? *evil laugh*

Comment

Isn't he gorgeous? They also have/had an albino aowana! I envy the people who got these guys!!

Comment

could someone share just the photo, I dont "do" Facebook....
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

The link didn't work for you? I don't want to get in trouble

Comment

If you read Facebook terms of service, anything shared on Facebook is public domain in which voids any copyright material...
            It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
            As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

What an awesome fish! I just love plecos.
              Robin
              55g, 10g, 5g
              55g and another 10g being planned.

Comment

Wow that is a sweet looking plec!!
                Matt

Comment

Those scales could be used as tank armor wow!
                  When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department usually use water.

Comment

Wow! That's a monster Pleco! Too cool.
                    Christine

Comment

Here's the link to the post Akari mentioned. Her link doesn't work for me, so not sure if it works for others.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7198966&type=1

And you do not have to be a Facebook member to view these links.

Here's a link to one of the photos of this wild caught pleco.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...01813075_n.jpg
                      - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                      Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                      Socrates

Comment

That is one awesome fish I've seen smaller although still big similar ones at my LFS but never one that big in person I do love plecs
                        Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

That fish is beautiful.
                          __________________________________________________ __________
                          Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Isnt he the coolest?? Totally want one! Someone said on one of the other pictures that he'd probably eat through an acrylic tank! o.o

Sarah, there are several plecos in that group that all basically look the same, just varying in size. Apparently at least one of them is massively huge XD

Originally posted by catsma_97504 View Post
                            Here's the link to the post Akari mentioned. Her link doesn't work for me, so not sure if it works for others.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7198966&type=1

And you do not have to be a Facebook member to view these links.

Here's a link to one of the photos of this wild caught pleco.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...01813075_n.jpg
                            I was just thinking last night, when I went to bed, that my link was for Mobile Facebook, through Safari. I should have gone to the desktop site first LOL This wouldn't be an issue if the app would just give me links! I hate the app as much as I love it lol I'm still holding off on the most recent few updates, as everyone complains about them.... XD

Comment

What a cool fish!!

Comment

Working...
                              X