This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking to Angels

This might be weird, when I was packing two of my Angels for shipping, I was talking to them and letting them know they were going to good homes. I was also talking to the rest of Angels and letting them know that their friends were going to be spoiled rotten.

I've definitely grown some attachment to them.

Thanks Jonathan for getting me obsess with them. The DDs are getting huge. Probably palm size but I guess it is all relative how big my palms are compared to everyone's palms.

Re: Talking to Angels

Hahahaha your welcome! I talk to my fish as I feed them but I don't think I talk to them as much as you. I'm not terribly sentimental lol. When I was catching fish for people to ship usually all I say is "Aha! You'll look good in their tank! *swipe with net*".
    -Jonathan

Comment

I've scolded my fish when they behave badly. It doesn't help....
      Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

I used to poke my giant gouramis with a stick when they fought. I knew a guy that stood at his tank for almost 10 hours poking is African Cichlids whenever they flared at each other. They all got along fine after that apparently! He stole my idea of poking fish with a stick lol. Course my fish were a couple of pounds each and his african cichlids were babies lol.
        -Jonathan

Comment

lol ya know it is funny I do talk to them on occasion. I think they can figure out that there is something going on because the behavior changes when you talk to them. Almost like they are listening.
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

glad im not the only weird one that talks to fish!! lols.
            Matt

Comment

Working...
            X