This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VitaChem and Fish behavior

When I dose my tank with VitaChem the behavior of my fish changes. They become more active by swimming around a lot and majority of the fish swims in the stream of the VitaChem (I dose in the bucket and use a siphon to return the water back into the tank).

Does anyone else notice any behavioral changes?

Re: VitaChem and Fish behavior

Never used the stuff, wonder if it is in relation to a change in the water chemistry or is it just that it is a water change? Have you tried dosing it in a different method and see if they react the same to it?

My thought would be to add the water as normal on one side of the tank and use the filter output on another end to add the Vitachem and see if they react to the vita chem or just the water change.
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I did a WC in my endler tank and used the drip method to replenish the water (very long process). When I ended up putting some VitaChem into the bucket to let it drip into the tank, the endlers all congregated where the drips of water/vitachem was occurring.

Comment

Well guess its something then
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
        X