X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 Heaters

Hey guys,

Just saw these $10 300watt heaters on eBay. Someone may be interested. They ship free too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Explosion- ... 1e683fc6dd
    -Jonathan

Re: $10 Heaters

Hm. Hopefully its not one of those "you get what you pay for" deals o.o'

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I think I may get one for a backup. Whenever I buy heaters I always prefer ones that are "anti-explosion". LOL
      __________________________________________________ _____
      Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
      110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Lol I prefer having non-exploding ones as well! Very useful haha. I had one blow up in my hand once. I was pulling pieces of glass out of my hand and clothes for hours!

I always need heaters. They are quite necessary when you set up new tanks lol. I can always make a DIY sponge filter but I can't heat the tank
        -Jonathan

Comment

Ouch! Probably fish water laced shrapnel to boot, yuck! I'm on the same page about heaters, I like to have at least one spare for each tank because, as you said, there's not really a viable alternative if happen to get one that is "pro-explosion".
          __________________________________________________ _____
          Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
          110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Originally posted by RogueAgent94
            Lol I prefer having non-exploding ones as well! Very useful haha. I had one blow up in my hand once. I was pulling pieces of glass out of my hand and clothes for hours!

I always need heaters. They are quite necessary when you set up new tanks lol. I can always make a DIY sponge filter but I can't heat the tank
            I agree. I'm always needing heaters, filtration is easy
            Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

I would be careful buying these. I had 2 200w ones exactly like them and 1. They were in celcius 2. The cords were only a foot long, so extension cords were needed and 3. They both stopped working exactly 2 months after using them... both on the same day. haha

Comment

yeah im a little worried about getting them myself, They are in celcius as the temp range is listed at 18-32 so im assuming that is C cause I dont like my tropical fish frozen if its in kelvin.
                -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dlondon95
                  I would be careful buying these. I had 2 200w ones exactly like them and 1. They were in celcius 2. The cords were only a foot long, so extension cords were needed and 3. They both stopped working exactly 2 months after using them... both on the same day. haha
                  Thanks for the heads up!
                  -Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                  X