been busy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been busy

So my family and I went to Medford Oregon for Halloween to visit with family, And got to meet Dena and see her tanks and talk fish for a little bit. Was great. She has some amazing looking Tanks &angels. Bought some RCS & Angels from her that I've been wanting for a while now. Picked up some repashy food and some plants. Ill get some pics up later today, of the new 5G for the RCS, and the angels new home, there all doing good & eating the move went just fine for them.

On a side note when we got home my GBRS had spawned their 5th time was gone in the morning tho, was surprised about them spawning cause my sis had accidently over fed that tank so had to do another PWC. Even though I had done one a week earlier.

Any ways I want to thank you Dena for everything & letting my family & I come over and meet you and see your fish, We had a great trip to medford and have already planned another trip for Christmas.
    Matt

Re: been busy

It was great meeting you and your family as well! Glad to hear that everyone made the trip safely.

Looking forward to see everything in its new home.
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

Comment

sounds like a great trip! Im looking forward to seeing the pics of everything.
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Heres a pic of the baby angels in the 55G community tank, peacock eel swimming by them saying Hi, rare to see he is hardly ever out.
        working on uploading a bunch of other pics now.

[album:3joz3cxa]132[/album:3joz3cxa]
        Matt

Comment

Those babies should grow like weeds in a 55G. Just make sure they get some food.
          - Dena

Walt Disney

Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by catsma_97504
            Those babies should grow like weeds in a 55G. Just make sure they get some food.
            They have no problem getting food I always watch to make sure. They come right up with My BP and get food off the top my new little piglets
            Matt

Comment

Great! They are comfy in your tank. Being pre-dimes I wasn't sure.
              - Dena

Walt Disney

Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by catsma_97504
                Great! They are comfy in your tank. Being pre-dimes I wasn't sure.
                Yeah They are doing great only one bad thing 1 of them is missing
                The only thing I can think is that maybe the missing one wondered into the castle and got stuck or maybe the featherfin cat that never comes out got him but I just don't think he would eat him hes still really small only about 3 inches big. I don't know and little upset I haven't seen him for a few hours now
                Matt

Comment

Hopefully the little guy is playing hide and seek. One of them was fairly small, so it could have been eaten I guess. At this size they do tend to school.

What did you end up doing with the larger angels?
                  - Dena

Walt Disney

Socrates

Comment

Heres a pic of the bigger angels, they are also doing good. This is their temporary home for now, Until I make room to set up the 55G I just got, I'm probably gonna have to set it up in the garage though no more room in the house lols.
                    [album:13nhngsn]134[/album:13nhngsn]
                    Matt

Comment

They will do well for you! HAHA, converting the garage. I would have done that ages ago except for the fact that my garage floor is not level and the walls are unfinished. With all that work I'd rather keep my garage and build a new room for all my fish.
                      - Dena

Walt Disney

Socrates

Comment

Great looking angelfish!! So jealous. Dena I wanna come to your house next!! I always end up flying over lol.
                        -Jonathan

Comment

You are welcome to drop by any time....not just fly over!
                          - Dena

Walt Disney

Socrates

Comment

Party at Dena's!!!!!
                            -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                            If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                            Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                            Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Beautiful photos! Please to finally see a sight with local people on it!! I'm in Medford and i'm in need of some local fish enthusiasts to get GOOD advise from.

Comment

Working...
                              X