This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new tank....

Yep got another tank, and this one I didnt even have to work for haha. I got an email the other week from a woman who had picked up an old pool ladder I had and she saw me cleaning a fish tank out on my lawn. Said she was sorry my fish didnt make it and I told her it was a new tank and I was just cleaning it to go into storage with the rest of the tanks until I had time to setup the fish room. We had a little chat and she told me about a tank she had. We chatted about it a bit and I gave her a few tips but thought nothing more of it really, until she emailed me and said she couldnt care for the tank any longer and if I wanted it I could have it just had to promise to not kill the fish.

So after picking up the tank I am the new owner of a 20gal tank with aqueon 30 filter, a heater and the stock aqueon lid. It looks like it was the kit but the filter is larger than usually supplied with the standard kit so might have been bought in pieces. She had 2 glo fish (one pink and one yellow) 3 endlers which appear to be of decent quality surprisingly as they are petsmart fish, a yellow male guppy (whom I plan to introduce to the lone female I have), and what appears to be a female molly. So all the fish are currently getting aquainted with a couple other fish in QT before being added to the aquariums around the house.
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Re: Another new tank....

Well congrats on the free fish and supplies. Are you putting the 20 gallon that they came with in to storage?
    Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

for the time being. No real room to setup, esspecially for only the few fish that were in it.
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

That's exactly how I've acquired many of my fish and tanks!
        - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
        Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
        Socrates

Comment

Working...
        X