This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New addition :3

Haven't seen Captain America? It's on netflix. Also, Captain American has been around LONG before the movies Watch out, I'm a geek.
    Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

I know it's not "new"! Geez! LOL I just have only seen, out of the new series, the very first Iron Man, and then the Avengers, which I would assume is the last of the series. Unless they do like every movie with a good turn out does, and say "let's make a sequel!" and fail miserably at it.... -_- I *want* to see them, if that makes any difference

Comment

Wow nice looker you have there! I wish I had some tank space to start growing out some big goldies for the pond that will show up eventually.

why not Thor!
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pirahnah3
          Wow nice looker you have there! I wish I had some tank space to start growing out some big goldies for the pond that will show up eventually.

why not Thor!
          I dun like Thor :mrgreen:

Comment

You haven't seen Iron man 2, Thor or Captain America? You're missing out! I don't think they did a good job on Thor, at least from my geek point of view but the visuals were epic!

They are working on Iron man 3 right now, next is Thor 2. I'm sure there will be an Avengers 2 as well.

The guy you see at the very end of Avengers was Thanos, one of the main villains from Silver Surfer. He is on a quest to steal the Surfer's (and Galactus') powers. So we may be seeing a Silver Surfer movie as well

Comment

No..... I never even saw Iron Man all the through until AFTER I saw Avengers LOL I have seen the first "new" hulk from several years ago, though. The first one they did in all cg and such. Haven't seen the newest ones, though. There's been two other Hulks since then, hasn't there??

Thor didn't appeal to me because they focused too much on eye candy (though there's nothing wrong with a little eye candy) and not enough on acting. I can't stand poor acting. So, I never saw it LOL Kind of suckish acting I'm ok with if they did a really good job on the rest of the movie, but straight up bad acting makes me mad to no end. They get paid a lot to stand in front of those cameras, so they need to do a good job!

I thought there already was an Iron Man 3....? O.o

Omg Silver Surfer!! I haven't heard anything about that in for ever! Forgot it existed for a second LOL I'm excited to see where that leads now... :3

Comment

Iron man 3 isn't out yet. They are still working on it. Iron man 2 wasn't bad. I think Thor is worth watching just for all the pretty colors the rainbow bridge is pretty freakin cool. Saw it in theaters, best part of the whole movie lol.

The fantastic 4 movie with the surfer was a travesty. Netflix has the Silver Surfer cartoon from the 90's. Love it!

Comment

Why did I think is was already out?? Must have heard something about it lol

I'm gunna see all the movies, I'm just saying that they sucked on some of them lol

Omg, Fantasic 4! Haven't seen that since it came out and we bought it on DVD! Need to watch that! I need to catch up on my non-X-Men Marvel movies LOL

Comment

I will say that as a nordsman I really appreciated seeing an accurate movie for the stories.
                    -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pirahnah3
                      I will say that as a nordsman I really appreciated seeing an accurate movie for the stories.
                      It's funny because I do too, and yet I love Disney. And we all know they butcher every fairy tail ever LOL I can appreciate a fun take on stories though.

Comment

So, somebody learned that guppy grass is a tasty treat lol

Comment

Thats great to hear His tummy must be feeling better or at least not hollow anymore! I'll look forward to the next round of pictures, posted of course, side by side with a "before" shot. Is he still kinda floating or is that getting better?
                          __________________________________________________ _____
                          Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                          110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

He still hovers after he eats, yes. He doesn't look uncomfortable, though. I probably should have started him off feeding every other day, and then working him up to twice a day, but he'll be alright lol He certainly had quite the gut last night! Guppy grass AND pellets. Fatty! I need to get some new pics and post them with the first pic I took of him :3 maybe tonight.

Comment

Before and after pics! The first is the day I brought him home. The second is from tonight.

Comment

wow that is a HUGE difference in both color and gut lol.
                                -Jim-

Comment

Working...
                                X