This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from two week vacation

So I got back wedsnday from two week vacation boy oh boy did I have work to do on the tanks,
    The night I got back did water changes on all the small tanks, next day did water changes on all the bigger tanks, and now I'm in the process of reasealing my 55G convict tank, lost two fish dissapeard without a trace, my gold baloon ram and a baby angel guess it happens, just sucks,
    Matt

Re: back from two week vacation

well glad you made it back to most of your fish, sorry you lost a couple. Good luck cleaning up the tanks after the over feeding that im sure happened.
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Yeah three tanks were super over fed, and two tanks like my sis never turned the lights out super over grown algae, but all tanks are done besides the 125 gonna work on that tank tomorrow,
      Matt

Comment

Welcome back! I hope you had a good vacation. Sorry to hear you lost your ram and angel.
        -Jonathan

Comment

well at least you know that they are easy to clean up after. Just time consuming to do.
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
          X