This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFS! NOOO!

THEY SOLD SHOP OMG this sucks so bad omg, it will still be here but run by a bunch of noobs!! DANG IT! Hope they learn fast, I hope the shop doesn't go down hill.
    I logged into face book and saw this,

Aquatopia Tropical Fish
    Dear friends/loyal customers~
    Many of you who frequent our store may be questioning (or already know) what is happening here. Or maybe this will come as quite a surprise! There is no easy way to tell you! Brian and I have sold the store to a wonderful family who we are helping to learn the in and outs of the place to keep it your favorite local fish store. They are fish lovers and fast learners and we can tell you they are devoted to keeping Aquatopia the unique fish place to shop! You can count on them to keep the staples along with the exotic fish you have come to love from Aquatopia. This news isn't easy for us to tell you, especially as Brian and I have built so many relationships with you all and consider so many of you close friends. Our greatest pleasure was meeting you all that helped us be what we are today! We are so glad we are not closing and get to pass the torch to keep Aquatopia open for the community! This is bittersweet to us! We have new adventures ahead we have decided to pursue. We thank you so much for the past year and here's to many more for Aquatopia! Please stop in and say hello to Brad, his daughter Alex, and his son Bradley. They are the nicest most personable people, honestly! Thanks again friends.
    Sincerely, Sarah and Brian.
    P.s. Stop in and say hello/goodbye if you can, as we will be around for a while helping out!
    Matt

Re: LFS! NOOO!

Sorry. That's what happened here. I do not care for the new owners of Nui Kai, how rudely they treat their customers, lack of basics and filthy tanks. That million dollar store is now worse than Wally world. Doubt they can keep their doors open for long.
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by catsma_97504
      Sorry. That's what happened here. I do not care for the new owners of Nui Kai, how rudely they treat their customers, lack of basics and filthy tanks. That million dollar store is now worse than Wally world. Doubt they can keep their doors open for long.
      I know, now I can see this store becoming just like Nu Kai,I was verry surprised with how poorly that fish room was, *((((
      I'm curious to how much they sold it for here,

Not to mention Brian the old owner was just about to open up a hudge saltwater section
      Matt

Comment

Man that sux, sorry to hear it.
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

That horrible to loose a good LFS, I wish my local ones would sell their stores to someone else though!
          __________________________________________________ _____
          Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
          110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

I almost bought an LFS last month! They were selling everything including the trademarked name or whatever.
            -Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by RogueAgent94 View Post
              I almost bought an LFS last month! They were selling everything including the trademarked name or whatever.
              Why didn't you?

Comment

haha I agree with AP Why not? lol
                2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

It was expensive and I didn't like their set up lol. I would have had to rearrange the entire place and get rid of their bad quality fish so I could restock.
                  -Jonathan

Comment

AB man AB, clear em out and then go HUGE!
                    -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

You could be the storefront for "Everything Aquatic (Rogue)"!
                      -Mike

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Forum Rules

Comment

Lol it ain't gonna happen Mike .
                        -Jonathan

Comment

Oh you know you want to.....Just think, you finally would have your own storefront to clear out your ponds thru and make real money, no middle man as you ARE the breeder and seller.
                          -Jim-

Comment

Ponds? WHAT PONDS!? I only have one and it doesn't have any fish lol.
                            -Jonathan

Comment

Your swimming pool. Haha
                              - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                              Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                              Socrates

Comment

Working...
                              X