This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anubias Mother plant order

I ordered an Anubias Mother plant through my LFS and gave them one criteria that is has to be a mother plant and not 4 Anubias plants potted together. I got the call from the LFS that my order is in. I drove over and guess what? It was 5 plants potted together and the LFS owner was profusely apologetic and gave sold the plant for the price of one Anubias.

He was a bit upset with his plant vendor because his plant vendor assured him they were Mother plants.

Anubias Mother plant order

I'm sorry you didn't get your mother plant I know you've wanted one for a while shame I can't send you one unless you think one would survive and I would I could look into it if you like ill be visiting my LFS Wednesday and could ask for you
    Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

I am slotted to go to England in April I want to visit your LFS, it has really nice plant selections.

Comment

Where abouts in England? Maybe I could get you some plants?

Comment

Kent/London. Do you want me to bring some KFC for you?

Comment

Lol yes please if you met me know where you are staying as long as it is for a week or so I can arrange to get you an anubias mother plant like mine and a java fern mother plant sent or anything else you want if they will survive the journey home I can look into it for you if you like I really don't mind it would be a pleasure to help you have been a good aquatic friend to me

Comment

I'm not sure what the custom laws about bringing plants from England to US are, I would have to look into that. Is Kent near where you live?

Comment

It's not but I can arrange a courier service to get them to you where you are staying you just need to let me know the address and check the import laws but it should be ok

Comment

Working...
                X