X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Rainbows :)

Hello

I got my rainbows I got 6 dwarf rainbow fish I picked them up on Sunday and they have settled in well.

I am so happy with them they are little lunatics zooming about all over the tank so fun to watch.
    As I sit next to the tank occasionally I will glance over and there they are all watching me lol and then zoom off they go.

I'm thinking of adding another two to the school in a couple of weeks they are only little and have coloured up beautifully.
    They get a little skitty when I take the lid off to feed and still haven't quite figured out that the floaty stuff is food but they eat eventually so it's all good.

I also put Bing and Bong the golden mysteries in and am planning on getting two jade mystery snails off eBay once Oliver lets me loose on it again lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359467151.956869.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	141519

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359467179.653747.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	141520

They're so pretty
    Never underestimate the power of a smile

They are beautiful Sarah! I've never owned them but seeing their body shape I can imagine they are pretty speedy little guys
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Nice looking rainbows! I really love these fish. I have a bunch of the larger ones in my 75gal tank and your right they are crazy. I do find mine stopping and watching me all the time thou.
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

They look great Sarah! Very pretty fish indeed.
        -Jonathan

Comment

Crazy Rainbows

Thank you everyone I really love them and am so happy I chose them and not the black harlequins although they did look cool

I think I'm going get NLS Thera a for them I have NLS h20 flakes and 1mm sinking pellets but go a bit mushy when soaked in garlic guard unless anyone has any tips on how to soak the pellets?

I do soak the boys betta pellets in it and don't have any problems but they are tweezer fed which makes it easier and using the tweezers for the rainbows food just takes too long and in the end the pellets turn to mush

Comment

I feed the thera A and all my fish love it. Personally I would just go that way.
            -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
            If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
            Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
            Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Crazy Rainbows

Is it in pellet form? I think I may get some as I will be wanting to get some sinking pellets for my cories when I get them

Comment

Yeah, the Thera+a is a pellet and comes in different sizes too, I have .5mm and 1mm. I don't bother soaking it in garlic as its supposed to have a very healthy amount in it. Its my staple for my fishies too.
                __________________________________________________ _____
                Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Crazy Rainbows

Ill definitely get some I just want the best for my aquatic babies

Does anyone else's rainbows play in the filter stream? These guys are crazy with it lol

Comment

Congratz on the new fish they are very good looking.
                    Matt

Comment

Crazy Rainbows

Thank you Matt they are really pretty and have coloured up well they are pretty crazy too everytime I look over they make me giggle

Comment

Working...
                      X