This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• german ram community tank

My tank is almost complete! My new rams came today and are acclimating......

Here's the tank:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	108023-ram-tank-few-days-before-they-get-here.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	141600

Stock currently is:
    9 dwarf spotted cories
    6 diamonhead tetras
    3 blue rasboras (will be filling out school in a few weeks)
    4 glo skirt tetras

With 4 assorted rams acclimating.....pictures to come
    36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Looks great!! Can't wait to see how the rams turn out.
    -Jonathan

Comment

Nice tank. Your rams will be very happy with all the rock work; and places to hide.
      - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
      Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
      Socrates

Comment

Heres the new rams, exploring like crazy

36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Obviously they made the trip well. That's great they are already exploring and interested in their environment.
          - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
          Socrates

Comment

The gold keeps chasing off the glo skirts....they keep following him around trying to school with him. No nipping so far, just some charging.
            the gold is coloring right up, with the blue a close second. the two germans are a little more shy, and seem to hide a bit moe than the other 2 so far.

Comment

Beautiful fish!
              2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
              2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
              1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
              40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
              "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Love your Rams...

Comment

Rogue found me some awesome fish!

Thank you again rogue

Comment

They are stunning! Love your tank setup too.
                    Christine

Comment

Just finished a tiny dinner. It was fast day yesterday for the tank, so I didn't want to wait til morning to feed. Everyone went crazy for the food that came with the rams. All of the new fish pushed their way in for grub. Little picky on the red flakes in the mix (saw them spit out only the red bits they caught....silly picky fish).
                      Gold is coloring nicely, I can see the irridecent spotting on the fins. The blue is a lil shy, but shes getting color really quickly too. Tge two Germans look like they have on blue lipstick, just a few rows of their irridecents spots are showing so far, but they're a lot brighter than when I turned the lights on. I'm :excited to see how much they've colored up in the morning

Comment

That's great! Glad they made the trip well .
                        I have pictures of them somewhere on my computer. I'll have to pull them up.
                        -Jonathan

Comment

Beautiful rams, I like the mix of the color variations. Nice setup too, the structures with the blue lighting is cool looking.

Comment

Originally posted by featherblue View Post
                            Rogue found me some awesome fish!
                            He's really good at that ime, very beautiful fish you have there!

What a cool looking tank,very unique.
                            __________________________________________________ _____
                            Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                            110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

So I don't take over your thread, I posted the pictures of your fish here: http://www.everythingaquatic.net/for...5131#post15131
                              -Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                              X