125 planted community update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125 planted community update

Well, here's an updated full tank shot and video of my 125. I know I'm leaving in July, but I really can't help improving on it. At least I'll really be able to enjoy it over the next four months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1363903968916.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	141656
    Last edited by RogueAgent94; 03-21-2013, 03:57 PM. Reason: Fixed video

Absolutely Beautiful!! It's going to be such a shame when you have to take it down.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Two thumbs!!! I love it.

I'm so happy that I have first dibs on those plants I have my eye on that Crypt in the middle.

Comment

Wow, looks awesome!
        -Jonathan

Comment

Wow awesome looking tank, if you need to rehome stuff get ahold of me! Im down in MD visiting friends a few times a year so I can always arange an excuse for a trip! (Especially if its the tank....)
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazonPassion View Post
            Two thumbs!!! I love it.

I'm so happy that I have first dibs on those plants I have my eye on that Crypt in the middle.
            It's yours! Let me know if you want anything else as well, might as well fill that priority mail box up! Lol. You've got some time too though. Especially when I trim the last of the melting leaves off of that red melon sword in the back left.... Lol.

Originally posted by RogueAgent94 View Post
            Wow, looks awesome!
            Keep an eye out there big guy, you've got 2nd dibs! Lol. I know you want some of those blue angel's, right?! Lol.
            Come to think of it, I've never shipped fish before...

Comment

Course I want some blue angels! You kidding?

Bah, shipping is easy lol. Ask Matt, he just shipped me a big angel.
              -Jonathan

Comment

*drools* So pretty..
                ~Erin
                10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

Beautiful tank you have! Thanks for sharing.
                  Christine

Comment

Thank you for the comments everyone, i truly appreciate them.

Rogue, I'll definitely mail one off then when i tear the tank down. I'll be happy to see them go somewhere good. Maybe by then I'll luck out and be able to send a male/female pair.

Comment

Your tank looks amazing! Can tell you take a lot of pride in it. You will definitely not have any issues when it comes time to tear it down, especially if you are willing to ship. You can add me to that list of takers when the time comes.
                      - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                      Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                      Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by catsma_97504 View Post
                        Your tank looks amazing! Can tell you take a lot of pride in it. You will definitely not have any issues when it comes time to tear it down, especially if you are willing to ship. You can add me to that list of takers when the time comes.
                        Thank you for the compliment, I do take a lot of pride in it, it's my zen zone. I have a fairly rough job, so it's nice to be able to come home and just relax while wathching a peaceful planted coommunity tank. Really kind of equals me out. I'll defenitely let you know, whatever I don't hand off locally I'll defenitely ship. I'd hate to see it go to waste!

Comment

I'm sure you'll get lots of takers it looks amazing and your fish are gorgeous
                          Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

I accept all triple-digit-sized tank donations ;D

Comment

That is a really beautiful tank, everything goes together very well .

Comment

Working...
                              X