Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	141669
    and its star attraction:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	orange at dinner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	141670

ive had a love for mystery snails for while, but i wanted to find the perfect one for this tank (im limited on the number of them i can house...gotta make sure its a good one). Today i found buttercup!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	buttercup2.jpg
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	141671Click image for larger version

Name:	buttercup.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	141672
    Shes really active, and i love the orange marbling in her shell

ive 3 activly breeding females in this tank, with 5 more saddled for the first time. the herd of babies is starting to become noticable (most of them about 4 wks old or younger at this point), little shrimplets on everything.
    36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Love the color on those shrimp. And that looks to be one big snail.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Beautiful.

Love the moss wall.
      Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

Sow you wall filled out nicely! I remember it beings a bunch of messy strings
        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
        2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
        1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
        40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Ill have moss to share soon. Its really growing fast now.

It did grow in nice, took a bit to get past the stringy stsge
          36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Very nice tank! Those shrimp look really fat! Haha

That moss wall looks awesome. Let us know when you have extra moss to sell, cause I'd definitely be interested in buying some. Is it java moss?

Comment

Originally posted by dlondon95 View Post
              Very nice tank! Those shrimp look really fat! Haha

That moss wall looks awesome. Let us know when you have extra moss to sell, cause I'd definitely be interested in buying some. Is it java moss?
              Ditto that. I am always looking to buy moss. The stores around here never have it.
              __________________________________________________ __________
              Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Yeah, Java in the orange shrimp and rams tanks, fire moss in with my blue jellies

Comment

Very pretty tank Heather!!! Love all the types of shrimp you have lol.
                  -Jonathan

Comment

im kinda an invert junkie.....theyve got me totally hooked! im not sure if i love my shrimps or my snails more

Comment

I dunno... I see shrimp, I think food...then feed the shrimp to my angels and think ohhhhh buttered lobster tails nom nom nom ....

BUT... while I was looking for shrimp...I ran across those orange neo shrimp I was like WHAT 9 dollars for 1!!!!!! These guys are one heck of an expensive food....shoot I could eat a McDonalds Value Meal and STILL have money left over lol
                      It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
                      As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

lol anthony,

I love your shrimp!!
                        When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department usually use water.

Comment

One of my friends was pretty adement (joking around) about some shrimp cocktails.....I offered him ones for $150 an appitizer, clean yourself

Wow $9 for orange? I got mine online for $3, and that's about what tge store I sell them to retails them for. Blues are the only rare ones in this area, maybe yellow.

Comment

I found RCS... 1 for 5 or 2 for 9...
                            Neo Orange Shrimp 9...
                            Ghost Shrimp .33 cents or more...
                            It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
                            As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

I want to sell shrimp to those stores.....what a mark up.

Comment

Working...
                              X