X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unexpected journey :)

Never underestimate the power of a smile

I'm on my phone... What size tank is that? And guess you can start your saltwater now
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Ooh I love deals Congrats!

Comment

It's 54 litres which works out at 14 gallons I think

I have no idea what to stock it with for the time being the baby snails are going to have a mansion to themselves lol

Comment

Maybe stock it with some nano fish?
          2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
          "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Comment

You must have storage space in a closet somewhere Buy it and save it for when you move to a bigger house!

Comment

Shrimps
                Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

Originally posted by kinezumi89 View Post
                  You must have storage space in a closet somewhere Buy it and save it for when you move to a bigger house!
                  Lol Oliver saw the look in my eye and walked off bless him. He did pay for the tank for me though which was really sweet.

I know it's not the biggest tank but its bigger than the other two put together so I am happy

When we move to a house there will be no holding me back I have plans for another 63.5 or bigger at least a 55 for saltwater I what one tank for dwarf puffers and a salty puffer tank too. Then there will be the nano tanks dotted about and of course not forgetting a perfect tank for either gulper cats or a wolffish. Not that I have mts or anything

Comment

Oh, of course you don't mts... What a silly thing to say... Lol
                    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

The new tank will be sorted out tomorrow I've had a trying day so in going to put my feet up as tomorrow will be a busy one.

I promise there will be lots of pictures.

I've just thought maybe my mts is in a state of reverse as ill be taking down two tanks and putting up one? See I am a good girl after all lol

Comment

Lol. I go through those phases as well. I set tank after another then I get into a phase about tearing down tanks and trying to re-consolidate them.
                        Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

That is an excellent find! I am sure you will figure it out.
                          - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                          Socrates

Comment

Thank you Dena as my washer isn't being delivered until this afternoon I am going to start taking down the other two very soon I do have a couple of questions though.

Snailtopia is full of baby snails will these be ok in the bucket with some tank water and a heater until I am done setting up the tank?

Ill be using the substrate from both tanks so it'll be unique as I have crushed coral in one and black gravel in another both have fertilised substrate underneath so I'm going to try to get the top layers of each off but if it all goes wrong I can just cap it with sand.

The plants I have available are
                            Bacopa
                            Crypts
                            Hygrophila
                            Marimo balls
                            Rotala
                            Anubias
                            Micro sword
                            Carpeting plant that I've forgotten the name of
                            Fluffy green plant also forgotten the name of
                            Java fern wendii
                            Sag

These plants are in the two I'm taking down and I will have some trimming from the big tank too.

The bomb and the root will be transferred over too and lots more baby snails from the big tank. Some of them are getting big the little fatties

Comment

I am sure your snails will be okay in a bucket of tank water with a heater until you have their new home ready. Sounds like quite the undertaking.

I wasn't sure if I would have enough playsand when I set up the last 2 tanks so I mixed it with the black diamond sand so the substrate is kind of black and off-white. I actually like the way it looks. Is that what you are going to do with your crushed coral and sand?
                              __________________________________________________ __________
                              Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Working...
                              X