-1 longfinned Bristlenose Pleco
    -4 platies
    -4 guppies
    -1 endler
    -1 blue danio
    -2 Mystery Snails
    -1 Nerite Snail
    -1 male betta

Future plans are to switch the Clown Pleco with the female BN in my 50 gallon, so that both the BNs are in one tank and can make me babies

I also need to get more plants and a new filter. Right now it's only got an AC 50 and an AC 30 and the water isn't moving as nicely as I'd like.

Last edited by RogueAgent94; 05-03-2013, 08:29 PM. Reason: fixed video

LoL that thing is pretty cute
    It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
    As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

My recent "hitchhiker"? Lol

Comment

These pictures are totally blurry, but my phone was busy getting stuff moved to the computer. And since the iPad is a mobile hot spot, I figured I'd bust out the camera and take pics with it instead of waiting on the phone. So, I'm super out of practice! I seriously have not used my camera in over a year. Its a nice camera, but its a touchy pain in the butt, and I'm not used to it anymore lol But anyways, enjoy!

FTS. I think, when I make it back to Hobby Lobby for some more plants, that I'll concentrate the decor to one side. Try some thing new, you know? Could be fun

Bruce and Optimus (Prime). Its hard to see, but in just the few days I've owned him, Optimus has developed a single (but branching) black stripe down either side. Usually, goldfish loose all their black or green, where he is actually to be gaining it. This will be fun to watch develop.

Optimus and Ume, to show how small he is

And this is to show why I don't have very many pictures. Bruce is a camera hog, and always gets in the way

http://s344.photobucket.com/user/Aka...3a5cd.mp4.html

Comment

I kind of like the minimalist look Akari. The goldies seem super happy with their new digs! I have to say though,Albino LF BN's creep me out! Eeeeeeeeeek!
          __________________________________________________ _____
          Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
          110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

I do too! I want to get rid of the stuff to the right and expand the stuff on the left some. I also want to add a background. I think I'll just use some blue poster board.

What?? He's not creepy, he's adorable!

Comment

I was gonna say that, IMO, the right side either needed a bit more added to it or the plants needed to go somewhere else. The left side looks nice.
              __________________________________________________ __________
              Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Go for it I say! Maybe leave something low, like a rock or whatever on the bare side to give it a little texture. Imo backgrounds are always in order I always like black but those Goldies would pop against pretty much any color I think lol!

They are just sooooooooooo creepy to me! Maybe if it was just the tail it wouldn't be so bad, they look so ungainly and stuff, the fins just don't look squared away on them imo like other long finned fishes. I'm sorry, they look like very sick malformed fish to me.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Yeah, the right side is gunna go lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B View Post
                    Go for it I say! Maybe leave something low, like a rock or whatever on the bare side to give it a little texture. Imo backgrounds are always in order I always like black but those Goldies would pop against pretty much any color I think lol!

They are just sooooooooooo creepy to me! Maybe if it was just the tail it wouldn't be so bad, they look so ungainly and stuff, the fins just don't look squared away on them imo like other long finned fishes. I'm sorry, they look like very sick malformed fish to me.
                    The left side will kind of expand over to the right, if that makes any sence. It'll kind of tapper off over there. I like blue backgrounds over black gravel. It adds color lol

Nuh uh! He looks like a ghosty

Comment

I think I know just what you mean and think it will look great when you get it done.
                      Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Provided I do it right

Comment

Originally posted by Akari_32 View Post
                          Provided I do it right
                          If it's too perfect, it won't look natural .
                          Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Exactly! Sometimes my OCD kicks in, and everything has to be symmetrical and perfect and even and color coded and omg!!!!! LOL

Comment

It does kind of look like a ghost, the problem is I know ghosts are make believe but Albino LF BN's are real!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Working...
                              X