75 Gallon Community Tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Gallon Community Tank

I am always talking about my 150G tank or the betta boys and I have been a little slack with the other guys. This is a short video of my 75G tank. It has 2 blood parrots, 2 angelfish, 5 neons, a clown pleco that we never see, a zebra danio that is determined to outlive me, 6 albino cories, 6 panda cories, and some swordtails and mollies. All the swordtails in that tank were born there. I have red ones and I never even knew there were other types. The great big silver molly came from the store. All the rest were born in there. And of course, there are snails, mostly ramshorns and pond snails. I don't think there are any mts in there but I could be wrong.

__________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Your tank looks really nice, it looks like you have a nice group of really happy fish

Comment

Thank you. For the most part, everybody gets along really well. Unless I drop a frozen cube in there I see very little squabbling.
      Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

I love how active your tank is and I love the BPs
        Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

I got the BPs when they were just babies. I was going to buy a pair of bigger ones, but the guy who owned the fish store said to get the juvies instead because it was neat to watch them turn from the dull grayish color to orange. And besides, I got the pair for only $7.99. And he was right. I call them Ike and Mike. Mike still has a bit of a black mohawk, but I think that makes him look cool.
          Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Your angels are gorgeous!! And your BPs are adorable Your tank looks great!

Comment

I love your tank Lori Mike looks so cool with his black Mohegan I remember when you first got them they were so little and now they are so cute and bigger beautiful healthy fishies you have and beautiful angels too.
              Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Beautiful tank... I love active tanks...
                It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
                As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

Thanks guys.
                  Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Great looking tank Lori! You found the perfect balance between larger, more dominant fish and smaller, active ones IMO. What's the green mat thingy on the bottom of the tank?
                    -Jonathan

Comment

That is 3 sections of Christmas tree moss. I was hoping it would take and spread across the bottom.
                      Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Working...
                      X