5g ADF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5g ADF

I realized I hadnt posted any pics of my frogs, and theyre the reason i got back in the hobby!They deserve a few minutes in a spotlight

I have 3 African Dwarf Frogs in a 5g hex, planted in mineralized Miricale Grow Organic Potting Soil.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	frogtank1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	141811

Name:	frogtank2.jpg
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	141812

the plants that have survived are a red tiger lotus and several clumps of a medium sized crypt.
    Im almost positive all three are boys, they do have bumps under the arms.

this is spot, chasing something across the bottom of the tank....it may or may not have been a real something to chase. Hes definitely the most active of the three.

Name:	spot stretching.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	141813

and this is zorro, curled up on a lotus leaf napping. all three love the leaves that almost reach the surface for naps

Name:	zorro napping.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	141814

piggy didnt want to hold still for a pic this round....and even hid in the log when i tried to sneak beside the tank.
    36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

I have frog envy! I want to start a adf tank now.

Thanks for sharing.
    Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

How cute! I don't see much of my ADFs lol

Comment

I tried to plant strategically so I would see my boys. No bushy plants, just leafy ones. It gives them the impression of cover without never getting to see them.
        36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

I have a huge piece of wood in my 6 gallon, where the ADFs live with a betta and sparkling gourami. The wood has mass of Christmas miss the size of an xx-large grapefruit (or a small mini-seedless watermelon lol). The frogs love it! For a while, i thought one had died, and was eaten by the mts because that's just how often I see them! Saw them both the other night though LOL

Comment

Very cute! My ADF is crazy. He likes to hitch rides on fish.
            -Jonathan

Comment

lol now that is something I would love to see!
              -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
              If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
              Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
              Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

What?? I wunna see that!

Comment

LOL I'll try to get a picture but the fish rarely appreciate it. They rapidly zip off and leave him floating in the middle of the tank.
                  -Jonathan

Comment

I think it would go in the "priceless" catagory if you succeed!

Comment

Cute! Love their home! Thanks for sharing.
                      Christine

Comment

Really nice looking setup. It's giving me ideas for my cube.
                        __________________________________________________ __________
                        Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Working...
                        X