My 20 gal Piranha tank.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 20 gal Piranha tank.

This is why I love guppies!!! Such crazy lil fish with BIG personalities!!!

Last edited by NorthStar; 05-09-2013, 01:06 PM. Reason: embedded video
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are foot prints on the moon!! (anon)

Wow...that is a lot of guppies. Very fitting you named the tank my Piranha tank
    Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

That awesome Tuna thank you for sharing I don't think I would risk hand feeding those little piggies

Beautiful betta girl too
      Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Thank you . They are my babies!! I stick my hands in there all the time. And every time they think its lunch time. Have I mentioned I adore them?? lol
        Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are foot prints on the moon!! (anon)

Comment

Woah, that's a lot of guppies! How many types do you have now lol?
          -Jonathan

Comment

A LOT!! But they all came from the regular fancy guppies from Walmart. All the fry from the females...Some look a LOT or just like Endlers. Ill take some pictures and post them. Love showing off my guppies...

Comment

wow not THAT is a nice stocked guppy tank! any estimates as to even how many there might be?
              -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
              If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
              Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
              Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

That's a lot of guppies! Dontcha love watching them eat like that?
                __________________________________________________ __________
                Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

That is one busy tank!! Everyone looks healthy, so good job raising them
                  - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                  Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                  Socrates

Comment

Thanks catsma, these are actually the poor guys who at one time had the C.worms I told ya about. Which all of their parents died from during treatment . So that is why I think Im so attached to them.

@Piranha3 they move too fast for me to ever figure even a close estimate of how many there are...lol..But until I figured out that adding a young female betta to their tank (the one in the video is the 2nd so far) they would not eat the fry. lol. Now the Bettas eat them. Ill grab a picture of the betta who was in this tank before the new one. She is IMO too big now for the 20 so I added her to the 27 a while back. She has gotten lazy tho and doesnt eat the fry much anymore lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X