55G Growout Tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55G Growout Tank

Here's a video of my 55G angelfish growout tank. At the start you see my meanie who is in permanent isolation. He is a rotten little cuss! But is the father to all the little ones (not the DD Blacks obviously). You can see the one and only youngster he will tolerate; but he still chases that one away if it gets too close.

On the other side of the partition there is a pair of adults. My Platinum Pearlscale and Smokey Veiltail. If/When I have tank space I will breed these two.

I have no idea how many angels are in this tank. All I know is that I need to get some of them rehomed or find someone with a hungry oscar.

All the Gold, Gold Marble and Koi are free for the asking! Just pay for shipping or pick them up.
    Last edited by catsma_97504; 05-09-2013, 10:58 PM.
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

If I only had the room lol. That platinum one is to die for. I like that divider idea. If I didn't have so much "stuff" in my 150, I could separate my feuding pairs. But then I would feel like I was punishing everybody else.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

If I had tank space I would take you up on that offer as well. I love seeing all those beautiful Angels. That plant looks great in that tank.
      Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

Great growout tank Dena I love how the meanie has his little sidekick with him LOL! I STILL can't get over those mutant ferns!!!
        __________________________________________________ _____
        Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
        110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Those ferns came to me that way Matt. I had nothing to do with them becoming mutants.
          - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
          Socrates

Comment

*paws* All of the angels...
            ~Erin
            10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

Working...
            X