This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Updates

I just started this thread to post updates and pictures of all my non-fishroom tanks. I did a lot of tank cleaning and changes today. Here are a couple pictures. More will be up soon!

75g that just got a much needed 50% W/C and some plant trimming and rearranging. I'm trying to achieve that "solid plant background" look.

Here are some shrimp pictures of my quickly growing blue pearl shrimp colony

I have quite a few berried females in the tank. I counted about 5 or 6 tonight.

Re: Tank Updates

I see some blue jellies available next spring!

Your tanks look great too.
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

Comment

They look great! nice job with the tank. The backround is coming along nicely and within another trimming or two should give you exactly what your looking for (unitl you change your mind lol)

I keep eyeing those shrimp at my LFS but personally I think he wants way to much for them. Maybe Ill have a tank ready when you start to sell....
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Looking great! What kind of plant is that in your shrimp tank that looks kind of like a vine running back to front behind the marimo's with the little leaves sticking up vertically?
        __________________________________________________ _____
        Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
        110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Matt, I think it's glossostigma.

Comment

I'll probably have enough to start selling in the next month or two!

The plant in the shrimp tank is dwarf clover. It's a really nice looking carpet plant but it takes forever to spread!

Comment

ohhh shrimp!!! yay
              -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

TIme for some updates! I worked a lot on the tanks in my bedroom this weekend so I'll start with those!

I trimmed and rearranged all the plants in the 10g plant/shrimp tank. I don't really like the look of it right now but i guess it will look better once the plants fill in a little more. The darn najas was blocking out all their light!
                [album:1267baxf]258[/album:1267baxf]

I also set up my 1.5g hex and 2.5g bowfront tanks. I'm not really sure what I want to do with them at this point. I have a heater in the 2.5g for the couple ramshorn snails that are in it. I have a heater for the hex also. I'm thinking lots of plants and shrimp for them!
                [album:1267baxf]259[/album:1267baxf]
                [album:1267baxf]260[/album:1267baxf]

Lastly, I did a water change on the 36g community. I still need to trim the brown leaves off of the sword I just put in there. It's starting to get some nice green leaves in the middle!
                [album:1267baxf]261[/album:1267baxf]

That's it for now. I'll update the 75g tomorrow and maybe some fishroom pictures. Maybe if Rogue asks REALLY nicely, I'll take some discus pictures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Looks awesome!! I want some of those Red Ramshorn lol. They look cool.

Awwwwwwwwww PLEASE may we see some discus pictures.
                  -Jonathan

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe we could do a trade? Haha

Well since you asked so nicely I'll be sure to get some pictures of them tomorrow!

Comment

Lol maybe. You should PM me about that once the weather warms up.

TOMORROW!? That's not very fair
                      -Jonathan

Comment

I definitely will!

Well it wouldn't be very fair for me to wake them up with the bright lights now would it? They'd be all sleep and not very photogenic... Plus, I really don't feel like getting out if bed. Lol

Comment

Lazy lazy. Hmph lol.
                          -Jonathan

Comment

Hey, I did a lot of work this weekend. I'm tired! I plowed and shoveled so much snow it's not even funny. I'm sick of this snow...

Comment

Tanks are looking great, nice work on them.
                              -Jim-

Comment

Working...
                              X