This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15g Low light

This is my 15G low light/flow tank. The plants are Xmas moss which I'm rehabbing after it got ripped up by barbs, hornwort and java fern. Right now there are some cardinal tetras in there but this tank will be home to my new betta Max Power when he arrives from overseas in a week or so. Lighting is 2 13w 6500k cfl's, no ferts. Filration is an AC 30 turned all the way down with a pre-filter sponge.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

15g Low light

Nice tank! Have any pictures of your betta that's coming?

Comment

Thank you Nope, sorry Jon has one I think, maybe he'll post it on here if he still does.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Very pretty your very beautiful betta is going to love it!
        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
        2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
        1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
        40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Tank looks great.

Comment

15g Low light

Really well done Matt beautiful tank you are going to have one very happy betta
            Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Thanks guys I can't wait for him to get here! I was at my lfs the other day and they had a bunch of pretty females which they normally don't have, it was almost like a sign. I'll have to think about that one though

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Looks great Matt! Your nerite is upside down LOL.

Sorry, can't share the picture on the open forum. I don't own it. I can PM it though.
                -Jonathan

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I keep thinking it's dead and then I find it on the glass somewhere else. lol.

Ah okay, makes sense

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Tank looks great! Wish I could make a tank look that good.
                    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Thanks! You can, I started by just literally dropping in a java fern with a plant weight, then some hornwort, then I decided it would look better if I "placed" the plants instead of just dropping them in, lol! Pretty soon I had this 15g, my first planted I'd ever done.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Max Power came yesterday! He is settling in wonderfully and getting along well with the cardinals so far, he's not very "flary" yet but here's a couple pictures, one of him(flash) and the other of him eye-balling himself(no flash) lol!

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Oh wow he is stunning congratulations Matt
                          Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Very nice! He looks awesome.
                            -Jonathan

Comment

Thanks guys He's a very active little bugger! He's all over the place all the time it seems

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Working...
                              X