Curing saltwater ich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catsma_97504 View Post
    How would this purchase jeopardize your saltwater tank? Even if the LFS used a central filtration system the different waters would be separate....or you'd end up with a brackish environment.
    How would the water be seperat if it's all running through the same system? And I am not worried about jeopardizing the reef just yet I am worried about possibly losing him/her (I really need to sex the fish)
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

If its central filtration you need to wat h that little molly like a hawk.
      36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Originally posted by featherblue View Post
        If its central filtration you need to wat h that little molly like a hawk.
        Yeah I am. I just checked on her and she is begging for food lol... I bought some garlic guard last week so I plan to soak her food in it now and feed her twice a day... Small amounts though... I am excited to get Jon's marine flakes as those will literally be the best of the best for her!

Oh and my Molly is a girl... Her anal fin is a curved triangle not a pointed one...
        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
        2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
        1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
        40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Do you have a quarantine tank? Everything I have read says always put new fish into quarantine for two to three weeks before going into main display tank so nothing is passed from LFS to your babies. This may be too little too late as I see this is a couple of months old. But, how is Molly anyway?
          "Live and help Live"

Comment

Working...
          X