buying base rock online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying base rock online

Okay so I am wondering where I a good place to buy base rock online? I need about 20-25lbs for my 29g as the rest will be live rocking... where I order from my brother will also be ordering 30lbs for his 40b he is going to start as well but it will be seperate... thanks in advance for the help guys! I will post a stockig thread for ideas on what to stock in the tank as well...
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Im assuming your considering the "base rock" to later become live rock? or are you thinking more of as a basic substrate instead of the sand?
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

The goal is for it to become live.
      2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
      "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Dont know where the "best" place would be, but I would want to pick out alot of my own stones for that.
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Bah, buying base rock is a waste of money. Just buy dry limestone or texas holey rock. It's basically the same thing.
          -Jonathan

Comment

Oh yeah totally forgot about those two must Google for links now!!!!
            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

Working...
            X